Streetfashion MagZZine

Public group
Jeels Photography
wanna get featured?
STREETFASHION MAGZZINE is always looking for great images and artists. Post your images here and get spotted by our editors. Go for an 'EDITOR'S CHOICE' photo or a 'FEATURE' about you as a model or photographer.
6,1k views
159 followers
Post message
Follow topic
All topics
Hi My name is Iris and I’m a model my mail: [email protected]

Take a look to my instagram profile:
@esiris_model
The photo no longer exists
@Esiris_Model
4 years ago
Hello!

I'm Liz from Emilia Romagna (Italy).

I pose since 2012 for portrait, street, fashion, lingerie, glamour and nude art.

I've two location available and interesting in my area for intern sets and many external situations for outdoor photshoots.

Take a look to my profile and if you're planning to come to Italy don't esitate to contact me and ask information!

Have a nice day 
Hey ! Hi there, I am looking for new collaboration
@sbleprof
Invisible user
4 years ago
Goodday Lady's & Gentleman

Hi Magdalene from Poland honoured to be a member of the group, Well I'm new here hope am welcomed,  

respectfully we can share interest and casting jobs my contact: [email protected] 

Thanks 
Magda

The photo no longer exists
@MagdaPyznar
Invisible user
2 years ago
Hi,
I'm Chizu from Budapest with experience and am available for bookings @tuyetchizu for full portfolio on Instagram. I have been published many times. Would be glad to work with you too! 
@tuyetchizu
2 years ago
Hi! 

Nice to meet you, i have been looking yogur photos in here and they’re fantastic!! 

If you want to work whith me, how are se going to do it? I’m studying in Granada right now! 
See you!!
Hi! I'm Yeona from Madrid. 
My insta is @yeonamodel

I lived in France and Korea and now in Madrid. I'm a model and a dancer. 
@yeona
10 months ago
We use cookies respectfully